Saturday, August 1, 2009

How do you scunce/scrunch hair?

idk what its called but when you put like gel in your hair and then you kinda grab a bit and squeese it up or something, its supposed to make it curly? i want to do that realy bad but i've tried it and i tthink im doing it wrong, its not working at all. help please?



How do you scunce/scrunch hair?

take a bit of gel or whatever you want to use, rub it in the palms of your hands and disperse it through your hair. Now take your hand, put it open over your hair, grab a bunch of hair with it and make a fist. while you do that you can push up with your fist as well (for "bounce"). congrats! you just scrunched your hair :) it won't make it curly but it will give it a different look/texture...



How do you scunce/scrunch hair?

My hair is straight as a board, but somehow I can get it to scrunch and it looks pretty good. I use Garnier Fructis very strong hold gel. Towel dry my hair. Tousle it with my fingers first, then put a dollop of gel in my palm. Rub it around in my hands then "scrunch" my hair. To get more volume in your hair, do this upside down. Use hairspray to hold. If I can do it....anyone can!



How do you scunce/scrunch hair?

get Aussie sprunch spary, (hair is wet), spray in hand, grab end uf hair and scrunch all the way up to your roots, (blow dry while doing this) I really hope my advice helps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment