Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hair color?

i wanted to color my hair from box. i know its from the box but im broke and i wanted to color. well i always did it, but i always questioned on before doing the color. well they say always color your hair being unwashed. well what if i had gel or cream etc. in my hair from the day before. can i still do it? would there be a difference. some brands say to color with no chemicals but ht e one i got doesnt sya it. its garnier.



Hair color?

don't wash your hair brush the gel in your hair till it's smooth it makes a better surface for the dye to stick to. Most hair dye boxes say to dye with unwashed hair, but whether it says to or not I would just brush the gel or hair spray or whatever is in your hair and brush it out. Make sure to have dry hair when you apply it. Trust me I have been dying my hair for about 10 years and been every color you can think of. By the way garnier %100 color is a good dye.



Hair color?

Red, baby! Red all the way, or at least red-ish or some red streaks or light red with some highlights. Whatever, just add some red to it.



Hair color?

dont let it sit long or your hair will be blond if you use orange red from garnia high lights. make sure you reed the box directions care fully. cuz i and my sister and cuz skrewed my hair. (but it wasen't permanent thank goodness!!!!!!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment