Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hair commosion?

Okkkkk soo I have long hair, thats wavy and poofy, it doesnt look good if I dont use any products. I'm not aloud to blowdry or iron my hair. When I use gel or moose I look bad. I look really good with straight hair...but I cant straighten it. I dont know what to do...do any of you know what hair products will make my hair look good....relax it(but not permanitley) ...or something i can put in my hair so I could leave it down and it will look good with my side bangs...please only answer if you know..not if u think...................................... please answer the following questions in the answer What the name of the product is...if I can get it from rite aid....if you used it...if you used it from a scale of 1-10 how much it has helped...what it does, and if YOUR hair is straight, wavy or curly...I will give the fastest answer, and buy the product...if it works for me I will give you best answer, and best answer for the next 5 ques i post no matter what. thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Hair commosion?

try antifrizz creams i use Dove's Smooth%26amp;Soft antifrizz cream and it works for me. i would rate it with a 8, and my hair is wavy and gets really frizzy so it helps pretty good. It is a weightless moistureizer that doesn't leave your hair stiff or sticky.



Hair commosion?

well, frizz ease works good. you don't have to use a lot so it lasts long. i have wavy hair that gets fuzzy when i let it air dry. the frizz ease keeps it soft and from getting puffy. you can get it at rite aid or any other drug store. i would give them a 7 or an 8.



however, my favorite thing is gloss drops by paul mitchell! they are fantastic! you can get them at the salon in walmart. they will last a long time too! they are a 10!!! my absolute favorite hair products. it will keep your hair smooth and shiny. they are resistent to humidity(which is great). it is just a really good product. it is not like gel or mousse. it does not make your hair stiff. if you want your hair to be healthy you should also get a good shampoo and conditioner. like a smoothing line. good luck!



Hair commosion?

I'm a hairstylist of 8 years. My favorite products for your type hair is the Sleek Look Line by Matrix. It's alittle pricy but will do wonders and last a really long time. The line is 4 steps, shampoo, conditioner, creme, and serum. The bottles are marked so you won't forget which to use first. It works really well on my clients that don't want to spend lots of time on their hair. And it smells awesome!! As far as not being able to straighten or blowdry, that's not all bad. IT damages your hair so much. As you air dry oyour hair try combing it with a wide tooth comb until it's dry. And when you towel dry don't ruffle your hair with the towel, just keep blotting it or put it up for a few mins to get out the excess water. When you ruffle it, it will actually make to cuticle stand up which in turn makes it poofier!! Good Luck!!



Hair commosion?

I don't know but you can go to the web site biolage or redken and they will be able to establish what may be able to help you in that field i'm sorry i don't really know it's been a long tim e since i have done hair. I got kicked out my cosmetolgy class for being slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment