Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Natural hair?

i have really curly hair and it gets like kinda poofy when it dries so how can i wear my natural hair?? i've already tried crumping gel and it doesn't work so please don't say that.



Natural hair?

You can add a lil melted shea butter, or elasta qp mango butter to it while wet.. then braid it in big sections and either let it air dry, or sit under the dryer... take it down and it should be more wavy than poofy, and more stretched out and defined.



Natural hair?

massage with wheatgerm oil



Natural hair?

lots of things u could go to the daminican to get it straightened while its still natural or u could carry some shea butter to mostureize it



Natural hair?

Well, you pretty much already said it-- it dries poofy. If you don't like the way it looks when it dries, %26amp; you don't like scrunching it with gel.. then you cant wear it curly or you wont like it.!! I like mousse, it's so much lighter than gel maybe you can try that.



Otherwise, you can always try a de-frizzing serum %26amp; THEN letting your hair dry natural, or you can try straightening it.



I think curly hair is beautiful, I can't believe you don't like it.. Good luck with it.!



Natural hair?

iso tamer works really good for me



Natural hair?

i have curly hair 2 so i know what u goin through so i 'd say get cornrolls into a curly pontail



Natural hair?

try out a leave in conditioner and when it dries a little bit of moose



Natural hair?

i dont think u can. so just blow dry it strate?



Natural hair?

I have real poofy curly hair too, so I can relate.



I've tried everything (even the clumping gel thingy)



Then I found my solution, Garnier Fructis. All their products work really good on frizzy curly or unmanageable hair.



Now I wear it down naturally and it looks really nice. I was surprised. You will be too. =)



Natural hair?

just live with it girl..why dont you try to improve your curls instead of trying to get rid of them..curl is hot trust me..



Natural hair?

You need to use something that keeps the curl firm or hard. You say you don't like to use gel, I can't think of anything else that will work. You could try a balm or cream and smooth it onto your hair. One thing you can't do is once you put the product into your hair and you are satisfied with the way your hair is laying, KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF YOUR HAIR until its dry. If you keep fussing with the hair while it's drying, your hair will keep getting bigger and bigger until its all poofed out. My hair does the same thing, I end up with Bozo hair if I don't keep my hands out of it. I also let my hair dry naturally, no blow dryers, that causes pouf also. Once my hair is dry, I flip my head over and comb through with my fingers to separate the curls and then flip it back and my hair looks wonderful, nice smooth curls, but no pouf.



Natural hair?

hair straitener

No comments:

Post a Comment