Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I want my hair like zac efrons?

just like this http://www.flickr.com/photos/8817686@N08...



but my hair is short now and ive noticed my hair grows in different directions



ive noticed that i have really wierd hair



like when it used to get longer it pull my hair to the side so it looks like its short but it seems liek my hair grows that way



my question is if i grow out my hair will it be like that or theres a chance i can never make it like that or can i train my hair to grown straight down?



i spike up my hair every day with gel and its straight then



I want my hair like zac efrons?

One. You'll have to straighten it, even if your hair is straight



Two. Don't get your hair like his, it looks like a bowl.



I want my hair like zac efrons?

Go to a salon and ask them, they'll tell you everything you need to know!



Good Luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment