Wednesday, October 7, 2009

"Sticky"/"greasy" hair after wash even during the wash?

This started not very long ago.....I started using a new shampoo and after that my hair was nasty like it felt like WET hairpray in my hair.....I went back to my old shampoo hoping this goes away but, does anyone have any advise on how to get rid of it.....It's only on the top of my head in one little area.....I have always had everyones "dream" hair.....Thick and LONG...I use nothing in my hair "like hairspray or gel"......I don't know why all of a sudden it feels like this!!! It even feels like this when I wash my hair......



"Sticky"/"greasy" hair after wash even during the wash?

i dont know what to tell you about the shampoo.



but i had similar problem, but it was because the brush i had was too rough on my sculpt which caused it to feel nasty and weird. so try using a softer brush.



"Sticky"/"greasy" hair after wash even during the wash?

I too have noticed that since i began using a different shampoo which is to make my hair straight and smooth. It is only at the top of my head. When I blow dry it begins to feel sticky/greasy. Thanks for the help. I will go back to old shampoo and see what happens. Report It



"Sticky"/"greasy" hair after wash even during the wash?

Definately shower everyday and if you use conditioner, don't use it at the top of your head. Just hold your hair like you're gonna put it in a ponytail and use conditioner only from where your hand is and down. My hair used to get greasy REALLY quickly, then I stopped using conditioner at the top of my head and it doesn't come as quickly anymore. So avoid conditioner at the top of the head, and wash it daily. And if it continues, look for shampoo for Oily/Greasy hair. It usually helps.



Good Luck! I hope I could help!



"Sticky"/"greasy" hair after wash even during the wash?

its probably just the shampoo



this sounds weird but stop using conditoner and use regular soap instead of shampoo



"Sticky"/"greasy" hair after wash even during the wash?

In a word "Hormones" I am unsure how old you are but it could be this. The hair shaft like the skin produces sebum/oil and this could be the trouble you are having. Have you noticed an oiler skin too?



Have a word with your hairdresser tell her the problem She may suggest a mild shampoo.. Condition the mid length and ends of the hair only putting no hair conditioner of the roots/scalp



"Sticky"/"greasy" hair after wash even during the wash?

Try maybe some organic shampoo %26amp; conditioner for your hair. I use organic shampoo's %26amp; conditioners all the time and my hair always feels nice. If that doesn't work then I would spend a little bit of extra money by visting a "good" hair salon. Go to a salon where the hairdresser can wash your hair and possibly do a hair treatment on it. The hair treatment would probably take out the grease spot in your hair. You need to visit a good hair salon so you don't run into this problem again. The hairdressers who work at the salon can recommend a good shampoo and conditioner that won't make your so greasy. I go to a really excellent salon in my town and pay extra money to have my hair always look good. So I hope this helps!! Good luck!!!



"Sticky"/"greasy" hair after wash even during the wash?

If you think it's build up.Try using a clarifying shampoo. There's no needs to fork out a bunch of money for one either especially since you will only use it once in awhile. I have used Suave and it worked fine. I am wondering if you've had some type reaction affecting your scalp since this only in one small area. Usually a larger area would be affected. If the clarifying shampoo doesn' t help you may want to try using one that contains Tea tree oil if you have some sort of scalp irritation this may help alleviate the problem.



閳ユ窅larifying Shampoo閳?br>



Definition: A clarifying shampoo has one job and that is to remove buildup of gels, mousses, pomades and other products that weigh down your hair with regular use. It differs from a regular shampoo because of the elevated acid content of the product and because of this, it should be used about once a month.



"Sticky"/"greasy" hair after wash even during the wash?

Well you may want to look into your diet maybe you need to change something. Drink plenty of water around half a gallon a day, and eat lots of vegetables. As for you hair problem try messaging you scalp at night just to make sure that you dont have any circulatory issues. You might want to invest on a dry shampoo. They may be expensive so you can use cornstarch instead. You put it on dry hair and leave so oils can be absorbed than brush out. This will work for when your hair is dry, but your hair will probably still feel, weird, as you say when wet. Also to make sure you dont have a scalp problem, while you message at night message with tea tree oil or rosemary oil. Rosemary oil may smell better. Hope I helped.

1 comment:

  1. i have long blonde beautiful hair. normally.. its naturally straight, and i never use any hair products other than shampoo and conditioner(that i apply only to the ends of my hair, never to scalp)one night after washing my hair like normal, it had this really greasy and sticky spot on the crown of my head. i eat very healthy, and try to avoid oily foods. i immediately jump right back into the shower, and from there on couldn't get the spot out of my hair. i was so embarrassed I was forced to wear my hear up in a ponytail to cover the spot. i tried everything to get it out and nothing seamed to be working, i did the Vinegar washes, and the backing powder, i put baby powder, and all sorts of clarifying shampoos, with no conditioner. i was so up set and running out of options, and no college girl wants to wear a pony tail to every event and party there is at Halloween. my hair dresser wasn't sure what was going on and her only suggestion was beer, and baby shampoo, and then to the dermatologist. so i tried it and it worked like a charm!!!
    i started with pouring 3 or 4 long neck miller lights in my long locks and let them sit for just a moment or two, then washed them out, then applied baby shampoo (wall-mart brand)and washed it out, and TA DA, beautiful hair again. i washed my hair once a day for two days, and my hair was back to normal, and i haven't had any more problems with it, and its been about a week. hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete