Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Help me help my hair!! i have to do something about my hair:?

i have thin%26amp;light blonde hair but the bottom layer looks curly like http://www.nypost.com/gossip/celebp/cmaw...



and the top layer looks wavy like http://imstars.aufeminin.com/stars/fan/D...



my hair is cutstraight across, shoulder lenght and my hair looks like i have a weird cap on my head. my hair is fluffly%26amp;light and it looks horrible.i used to have long curly hair all over but i went into a tomboy state%26amp;cut off most of my hair%26amp;plastered it in gel to make it superstraight.i want to get my hair back the way it was because now i always wear it in a ponytail because i am too embaressed to wear it loose. is their a haircut or product i could use to restore or enhance all my curls? i have tried some products but as my hair is so light and dry and blonde it looks really greasy %26amp;dark after i use it. Please help me, any suggestions are welcome.



Help me help my hair!! i have to do something about my hair:?

How about going to the hairdressers for a new cut and some advice. They can assist you and the new cut, if they are a good hairdresser, should be something you like, that suits the shape of your face, and suits your hair? Good luck.



Help me help my hair!! i have to do something about my hair:?

Get the best cut you can afford. A decent hairdresser should be able to tidy up your hair without cutting it short. Then try Tigi Bedhead Curl booster after you wash, just scrunch through damp hair %26amp; don't blow dry. Your hair will stay in better condition as you grow it if you don't use heat.



Also if your hair is fine %26amp; fluffy then don't brush it thorugh after scrunching - that makes it worse.



Help me help my hair!! i have to do something about my hair:?

hairdressers can give you the best advice and products to use!! it worked for me!!



Help me help my hair!! i have to do something about my hair:?

my hair is exactly the same. the best way I can get the whole thing to look curly (not just the bottom bit) is to have it layered throughout up to the top. The choppier the better, then my entire head is covered in curls as opposed to the bottom being curly %26amp; the top slightly wavy and flat. If you don't want to cut it, the other option is to blow dry it up side down and use Aussie scrunch spray (this doesn't seem to leave a heavy or greasy residue on the hair like Frizz Ease and smells wonderful too!) and scrunch it, scrunch scrunch it! Takes some time but the end result is well worth it if you don't want to cut your hair. Or I just give in and straighten it all. I agree with you, flat on top and curly on bottom looks like a weird cap.



Help me help my hair!! i have to do something about my hair:?

suggest a good cut to start over and use hair mask to condition

No comments:

Post a Comment