Wednesday, October 7, 2009

PLEASE PLEASE help..if you have very curly hair and know how to handle it please help me!!?

Ok i am puerto rican and have curlyyyy hair..



like this.



http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/d...



i have the same color of skin..i kinda look like her too.



ok anyways everytime i do my hair i wash it and put gel in it and moose then hairspray



then a few hours laters it comes out a pyramid shape!! [poofy on top nice on the bottom]



ugghh! i need tips!



and dont say straighten it because thats not an option.



please tell me everything you do if you have hair like mine!



thank you very very very much!!!!



PLEASE PLEASE help..if you have very curly hair and know how to handle it please help me!!?

Oh man! Trust me I know how that is! OK, so I usually use a gel or hairspray that dehumidifies my hair. I usually then style it. It really helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment