Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My hair is shedding but idk y? Can someone help?

Ok well I have nice black curly hair and I am only 15 years old and yea I am a boy. I don't use gel, I don't wash my hair often, and I use conditioner alot to keep my hair soft. I also use curling mousse sometime. Latley my hair has been shedding and there is some baldness in my family but I am only 15 years old!!!!!!!!!



My hair is shedding but idk y? Can someone help?

Sorry to say it, it's possible you can be bald or going bald by the age of 17. Just think of all the money you'll save. No more haircuts, shampoos, hair conditioners, combs. There's always an upside to everything. Happy New Year!, and al the best.



My hair is shedding but idk y? Can someone help?

My hair is thinning, too. I am 15 also and I don't know why its happening!



My hair is shedding but idk y? Can someone help?

1. It could be baldness but not likely.



2. Are you under a lot of stress? Stress will make your hair fall out a lot.



3. Brushing your hair will make it fall out.



4. Test your tap water. If you have hard water that too will make your hair fall out.



5. Using too much conditioner will cause your hair to fall out.

No comments:

Post a Comment