Monday, July 27, 2009

How to control and style my curly hair?

my hair is naturally wavy and curly. it is very wavy and curly when wet, but becomes puffy when it dries. i usually put gel on my hair to make it wave and curl but it only holds for like an hour and is still puffy then. all the hir products i use doesnt help my hair. my hair also becomes puffy in heat and wont stay straight. i also cant have perms and cant put constant heat on my hair. what can i do?



How to control and style my curly hair?

I also have wavy/curly hair that can totally turn me into a frizz monster! I've found that mixing in some BioSilk with whatever gel I use adds way more shine and holds off the puffiness.



If I take the time to blow dry and straighten my hair, I use a really good, heavy conditioner when I wash my hair. Then I use a 4-inch round brush when drying. I have a flat iron that I love. It smooths out everything that wasn't straightened when blowdrying. To set everything, I use a leave-in conditioner/shine spray line Frizz Ease or SunSilk. If it's not too humid, I can keep straight hair for up to 3 days before washing my hair again. However, so as not to fry my hair, I don't do that very often. It takes a long time, even though I love the results!



How to control and style my curly hair?

Hi. i wear my hair natural too. Heat and chemicals damage your hair, so you are doing the right thing.



Our hair is made to poof back up when it dries.All gels are not the same. I use a clear gel "ICE" or a creamy set "Black and Sassy". I ose olive oil for the sheen. My friend uses a pomade, and it doesn't work for me though. My daughter uses Carol's Daughter and Fantasia.



Go to Nappturality.com.



Haircair for black women that love thir natural hair. Many people to help you there.



There is a website called Nappturality.com

No comments:

Post a Comment