Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair problem?

here is a pick of my hair, i took this about a month ago and have not cut my hair since, in fact i haven't cut my hair for like 5 months!! anyways here's the link:



http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...



winter break is gonna end soon and i have to do sumthin wit my hair, cuz when school starts i am not "suppossed" to have it too long. i frankly don't give a **** about the school rules, the problem is, is that it takes me 4ever to fix my hair (i straighten it to get it spiked when i gel, if i don't straighten my hair it is like totally messed up (when it's soaked i have some sicass curly wavy hair). my hair is between 2-3 inches long. um. too much maintainence, how should i cut/ trim my hair.



wut i was thinking was getting like just short on the side w/ a bit longer on top like hair that is onlky like 3/8 inch in height, but keeping two strands of bangs long like the guy in tokyo drift. thoughts please!



Hair problem?

That is really bad man. I dunno why kids these days think its cool it looks like crap to me.



Hair problem?

Go to a hairdressers and tell them exactly this, its not like you can get haircut off the internet.



Hair problem?

dude ur d dude u shod let girls think about ther hair dudes dont go omg my hair it looks so bad u weak asian pussy,



Hair problem?

please cut that out,...

No comments:

Post a Comment