Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I want skater/shaggy hair, help?

I have straight asian hair. That means I have to put massive amounts of gel into my hair for it to listen. Its very course. I want it to be wavy. Any help thanks. I want shaggy, surfer, natural kind of thing. Should I get a perm?



I want skater/shaggy hair, help?

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Why would anyone want skater hair?



I want skater/shaggy hair, help?

You need proper hair care read some hair tips and articles on this site



I want skater/shaggy hair, help?

Instead of paying a lot of money for a perm, you could invest in a hair crimper or three barreled curling iron. This will result in a wavy look when you feel like it, and not when you don't!



I want skater/shaggy hair, help?

Braid it at night..in the morning you will have wavy hair..but you might need a lot of hairspray to keep it wavy.



I want skater/shaggy hair, help?

it depends on what gender u are....... if your a guy shave it off if your a girl shave it off anyway then u won't have to worry about it anyway.....



I want skater/shaggy hair, help?

dont shampoo or condition your hair, it ads moisture and good texture which can make your hair look very clean and shiny,



Without shampooing or conditoning your hair, it can begin to look very shaggy and waved.



:)



I want skater/shaggy hair, help?

I wouldn't get a perm, but ask your stylist to texurize it and break up the heaviness, to give it that shaggy, loose look you want.



I want skater/shaggy hair, help?

no



I want skater/shaggy hair, help?

just shampoo and dry



I want skater/shaggy hair, help?

To get the shaggy look you should texturize your hair and razor cut. If you want a small wave you will more than likely have to put a curl in it if you have no natural body. I would try the cut first and then make a decision.



I want skater/shaggy hair, help?

im asian too but if you want that kinda hair style you should probably either do it yourself (so u know what you want) or go get a pro or get some hair tips lol hope that helps



I want skater/shaggy hair, help?

Dude, get the perm, hairdresser can make your hair any way you want it!



I want skater/shaggy hair, help?

Go in the ocean and get some nice beachy waves. If the ocean isn't available to you. But some salt in water. And use that in your hair. It'll give you nice beachy waves....well it works on me, but according to what you say we have exact opposite hair types. lol.



I want skater/shaggy hair, help?

No - no perms- your hair would just be kinky and frizzy. Perms are for little old ladies. Invest in some hot rollers and those bendable curling wand rod things. They are spongy and bendable-you wrap the hair around them. Sorry but I cant think of the name of them.



I want skater/shaggy hair, help?

put mini waves (permanent) on your hair...it'll last like a year 'n' a half



I want skater/shaggy hair, help?

if you do get a perm get the loosest perm your hair dresser offers. the bigger the curlers, the better. i am afraid if you do it any tighter of a perm, it will be small curles instead of waves. good luck.



I want skater/shaggy hair, help?

Go to an expensive hair place and have them "razor" the edges. Experiment with styling wax or buy a texturizer. It is hard to get used to, but it will work. If you get a perm, get a body wave. "scrunching" the after you apply the product to wet/damp hair and re-scrunching as it dries really helps. I sometimes have to re-wet and re-scrunch 1 -2 times if I want mine to work just right. Going into a sauna and scrunching after it dries with product in really helps. Or just appreciate your beautiful straight asian hair. You are lucky. There are a lot of people with scrunchy shaggy hair that would like to have yours.



I want skater/shaggy hair, help?

get a perm and make sure nobody knows.



it will save you embarassment.



I want skater/shaggy hair, help?

use beyonce shampo and u can have curly and soft hair and u gonna love it

No comments:

Post a Comment