Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How do you 'Crump" your hair?

i don't know if it's actully called crumping, it's when you put a certain gel in your hair (I need that gel's name too.) and scrunch it ti make little waves/curles.



How do you 'Crump" your hair?

you mean scrunch. all you have to do is wet your hair and when it is semi dry and semi wet add in curling gel and scrunch it with your hands. then hairspray it and scrunch it again. some products like aussie sprunch spray work well and pantene gel for curls.



How do you 'Crump" your hair?

I think you mean crimp?



How do you 'Crump" your hair?

put teeny tiny braids in your hair. and u might want someone at a hair place to do it for u. cuz its really hard to get your hair into that tiny of braids.



How do you 'Crump" your hair?

u meen crimp?



How do you 'Crump" your hair?

Pretty sure you mean scrunch. When your hair is damp spray curling spray or spray gel on it and grab your hair in handfulls and scrunch it.



How do you 'Crump" your hair?

you dont need gel. u can get a hair crimper and it is just like a hair straigtener and a hair culur and all you do is plug it in till it gets hot enough and take the hair and press down on it till it gets wavy.



How do you 'Crump" your hair?

Lol it's actually crimping. There are alot of ways to do it. If you want like tiny waves then you can buy a crimping tool or the way I do it to get the same effect is I get out of the shower[if you have thin hair use only a little bit of conditioner] and let you hair dry a little until it's damp. Then split your hair into two sections like pig tails. Then split those in two then braid them really tightly and sleep in it. I hope it works!



How do you 'Crump" your hair?

take any gel (aussi products work good), put it in your hair when its still kinda wet, towel dried, scrunch it in your hands towards your head. (since my hair is kinda long, I scrunch all of it together and put in a pony tail, kinda like a messy bun thing, for about 5 mins) take it out and spray hairspray on it while its still wet. Then you can either blow dry it with your head upside down (while your doing this still scrunching it) or you can just let it air dry.



How do you 'Crump" your hair?

you need that garnier sculpting wax. Its in the little green tup with the dark green lid. when it comes to scruching products, they are the best.



get that curling one.



How do you 'Crump" your hair?

I think it's called scrunching your hair. You just answered your own question...some people can do it better than others b/c their hair is naturally wavy.



How do you 'Crump" your hair?

u mean scrunch? its any kind of gel or mousse



How do you 'Crump" your hair?

use mouse on clean wet hair it works best wioth curly or wavy hair , tun head upside down with blow dryer on use your hands and squeeze your hand around and through out the hair keep it moving all over fast til its dry then apply light hair spray or light wax



How do you 'Crump" your hair?

Try any kind of soft hold gel or mousse, like Herbal Essences, and distribute evenly thru your hair. Separate your hair into four sections, braid loosely but don't tie the ends with a rubberband-that'll make a crimp in your hair. Let it dry. Separate the braids. Mist lightly allover with water to reactivate the gel. And then just scrunch large sections together with your fingers to blend the style together. Don't use too much gel- you don't want it crunchy, you want it soft looking. And don't brush it, just use your fingers.



How do you 'Crump" your hair?

I believe the correct word is crimping



You dont need a special gel



you need to buy the machine for crimping and wet ur hair you dont really need to put gell unless it is for longterm



another option is take a shower/bath whatever and tie ur hair into lots of braids and take a long nap them after you wake up take out all of the braids and there you co crimps. you can also go to the hair dresser and they will do it for you (for a small amount) I hope this information helps you



How do you 'Crump" your hair?

HAHA Yeah, it's called scrunching your hair. The weird thing is I just did that to my hair today and I tried a new thing.



My hair is thick and wavy. I also think it's kinda frizzy. Everyday I straighten it and my hair is silky smooth and it looks thing. Today I decided to try something different.



I showered using "Aveda be curly" shampoo and conditioner. I then towel dried my hair and then I applied "Ojon hydrating styling cream" to my hair-which prevents frizz. Next, I used "Bed Head After Party" and then scrunched my hair. After getting the right amount of scrunching, I used "Sabatian Wet" to my hair. This will keep your waves in place and hold them in.



I then let my hair air dry just a little and finally used a diffuser and dried my hair. Soon my hair was wavy and just the way I wanted it to be! =]



You can find these products.....



Aveda- the Aveda store or other stores that sell Aveda products



Bed Head- drug stores, and salons



Sebatian-some drug stores and Trade Secret



Ojon- Sephora



*Tip: Once you've scrunched your hair, do not brush through it at all through out the day. If you do, the waves will come out and look poofy.



I hope this works for you!!



And I just read that you want to know a way to do it without any products. Well, my hair is naturally wavy so I can just scrunch my hair and it's wavy, but all frizzy, so I prefer using products.



If your hair has wave and is not frizzy, then you can probably just get away with scrunching it when you get out of the shower and drying it with a diffuser.



If you have super straight hair that doesn't stay scrunched then you'll have to use something to keep the waves in. I know people that have striaght hair and they have to put something in it to make it stay in



=]



How do you 'Crump" your hair?

you could take a cerling iron and put it in one spot for a few then move it down and keep doin' that till it is done

1 comment:

  1. What i do is take a shower,then when i get out and my hair is still wet i take some hair gel and put some in the palm of my hand and...well put it on:p hope that helps

    ReplyDelete