Monday, July 27, 2009

I need help with curly/wavy/frizzy hair. I have no idea what to do with it.?

I have hair past my shoulders and it is curly but more curly on the bottom 3/4 than the top 1/4. Right now it is just cut in a line not layered or anything. For school I usually straighten it but I would rather wear it curly. My hair tends to be very frizzy. I have very thin hair. I have used moose and gel in my hair but it still turns out frizzy. I am not a morning person at all, I am hoping to find a hair cut and style that I can do before I go to bed and maybe scrunch it in a bun while I sleep so that it while be easy to do it the morning.



I would also like to know if you have any links to websites that could help me.



So I am basically looking for:



Hair Cut



How to stlye



Products to use



Websites



Frizz control



Thanks



I need help with curly/wavy/frizzy hair. I have no idea what to do with it.?

I recommend perming it totally if you want it to be more 'controlled'. A cut: I suggest layers...long layers. Layers will help. I also recommend volumizing shampoo. Highlights always accent any cut. Styling: Use Sprunch spray AUSSIE. It works as a hair spray and styling aid. It doesn't take long to do this style...just scrunch and go. You can even put hair in a ponytail and scrunch and go. It's a wonderful product.



I need help with curly/wavy/frizzy hair. I have no idea what to do with it.?

leave it down, put it up or Braid it



I need help with curly/wavy/frizzy hair. I have no idea what to do with it.?

to make my hair not so frizzy, i use garnier fructis anti-frizz serum when my hair is still damp. it also leaves an extra shine



I need help with curly/wavy/frizzy hair. I have no idea what to do with it.?

Okay what you do is you cut your hair to right above your shoulders then you go to beauty salon (anyone will do) so you ask if they have products for frizz ( which they normally do) and once you cut your hair you take a small curling iron and curl out the bottoms good idea huh?



I need help with curly/wavy/frizzy hair. I have no idea what to do with it.?

wel use hair products n wut works best ( cuz i hav the same prblem 2 ) is hair grease that u can but in ah store like cvs or target



I need help with curly/wavy/frizzy hair. I have no idea what to do with it.?

if you get it layered its easier to curl. use product specifically for yor hair loreal anti frizz shampoo and condtioner aussie gel is great as is umberto gianni or bed head. maybe you could put wet plates in your hair before you go to bed and take them out for morning



I need help with curly/wavy/frizzy hair. I have no idea what to do with it.?

There is a product called Frizz-ease that will tame the frizz. They also have anti frizz shampoo and conditioner that will help. I have noticed that with my hair if I wash it and brush when its wet, then don't brush it once it's dry that the frizziness doesn't occur.



I need help with curly/wavy/frizzy hair. I have no idea what to do with it.?

okay use sunsilk.. either the green for poofy hair.. or the blue thats for hair that gets frizzy as it dries.. and also buy the cream.. let your hair get longer.. go to the sunsilk website.. to find out more

No comments:

Post a Comment