Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Will a diffuser help my hair?

Hi! I have very straight hair and i want to curl it. My hair stays curly very well if i use a curling iron. I dont want to use a curling iron any more though because it makes the curls look to "perfect". I want more of a wavy/scrunched/beach wave look. If i use a diffuser with scrunching gel will my hair get wavy? Remember i have very straight hair. Thank you soooo much!!



Will a diffuser help my hair?

Wash your hair at night and when you get out of the shower use mousse and put it up in a bun or a french braid (french works better than a regular braid because it gets all of you hair). In the morning take it out and if it is still wet or damp, use your blow dryer with the diffuser.



Will a diffuser help my hair?

I have straight hair and what i do is wash my hair and when I get out i put mousse in my hair and then you scrunch it for a few minutes and then you sleep with your hair wet in a bun and when you wake up take it down and if will be wavy!



Will a diffuser help my hair?

Diffusers do work, but if you have extremely straight hair I would recommend going to a salon and getting a light perm done... something that just adds some curl and wave and allows you to scrunch it the way you'd like it each day.



Will a diffuser help my hair?

naturally, i have very curly hair and i use a difuser. basically all a difuser does is make your curls less frizzy so yea, i guess it would make your curls look better!

No comments:

Post a Comment