Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What is the best spike glue/gel?

What is the best spike glue or gel that will keep your hair UP and that is water soluble? I have flat hair so please help me out with this one.



What is the best spike glue/gel?

When I was younger - punks would use elmers glue and wood chips



What is the best spike glue/gel?

this stuff called spike. you can get it at any hair dresser or place that sales hair products. It is really really stiff stuff.Good luck. Hope you find it.



What is the best spike glue/gel?

I'm a graduate of beauty school and when it came to styling mens hair my favorite product is made by CREW..it's called hair fiber, it works great for styling with your fingers and giving your hair a polished look in seconds. You'll need to buy it from a salon or professional beauty supply store, but it's not very expensive. Maybe $6-$9. Hope you like it!



What is the best spike glue/gel?

I know what you need....Short Sexy Hair Rough %26amp; Ready Styling Gunk. I had short hair and spiked it and this stuff really worked good. My hair is baby-fine and flat and this gunk really held it!! Hope this helps!!



What is the best spike glue/gel?

I have tried many types and the best hair gel is Jack Black's, but if your going for a extreme spiking one that will not fall EVER, get Got2b Spiking glue (its in a yellow bottle) Good Luck

1 comment:

  1. i think the best i found till now is park avenue , this make my look hard and still

    ReplyDelete