Monday, July 27, 2009

Gah! HAIR HELP?!!?

Okay, I have shoulder length hair. it is naturally curly and only curly. I REALLY want to get the beach look to wear under hats and stuff like this: http://www.cartoondollemporium.com/music...



I usually gel/mousse my hair every day, and it naturally scrunches itself.



I was reading a magazine and they said that the Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray works well?



What can I do to get this look without it being too curly? I want it to look different, and completely curly. just waves that are half straight, half curly.



Gah! HAIR HELP?!!?

Get a spray bottle (sold anywhere... any size) and put a cup of warm/hot water in it, then put in a tablespoon of salt, and shake to dissolve. (If you want to make a more for every cup of water is a tablespoon of salt) It gives you the beach-y curl look naturally, and cheap.



Hope I helped.



Gah! HAIR HELP?!!?

hmm i say your straighten your hair and tease your hair to get that "fluff" like the pic has, then add like moose or something rub it only on the top layers of your hair and then blow dry



Gah! HAIR HELP?!!?

I would say that your best approach would be to apply a texturizing spray to towel-dried hair and then twist your hair into a bun to dry. I think this would lenthen out your curls into waves.... but I have wavy hair, not curls so I'm not 100% sure it will work. Worth a shot though? It's either that or you would need to put your hair in big rollers to dry.



I use Garnier Surf Spray in my hair to define my waves. I really like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment