Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My hair constantly frizzes. HELP!!?

My hair is thick, coarse and constantly frizzes.



I try special shampoo, conditioner and I use gel on my hair. Well it's good for a few hours, but after that. My hair gets frizzy again!!!



Has anyone used anything that will control the frizz all day!!



My hair constantly frizzes. HELP!!?

What are you doing to kill it? Constant ponytails? Brushing while wet? Excessive heat drying and styling?



Frizz is damage. It means the hair is broken. Try to solve the problem so your hair can be healthy, then get it cut and start over... No product is a miracle, so there's no sense in spending the money if you are still damaging your hair. You have to find the problem to find the solution. Good luck! 閳?br>My hair constantly frizzes. HELP!!?



try paul mitchels hairfrizzing products ther amazingggg!!!



My hair constantly frizzes. HELP!!?

redkin has a whole line for this its called smooth down it works great



My hair constantly frizzes. HELP!!?

try applyin a frizz controler constantly



gd!



My hair constantly frizzes. HELP!!?

herbal essence is the best! it has shampoo for your hair type and it really works



My hair constantly frizzes. HELP!!?

all soft from redken works reall well!



My hair constantly frizzes. HELP!!?

Try Herbal products. They are natural and will do good to your hair.



My hair constantly frizzes. HELP!!?

Try Matrix Sleek Look. A lot of products are created to reduce frizz. But the sleek look line has a barrier to protect against humidity. . . which is the root of all evil.



My hair constantly frizzes. HELP!!?

your hair's just damaged! cut it and try to start over again. try to use as little as possible any blowdrying, special shampoo/conditioner, gel, hair cream, spray, etc... AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE, if not at all.



My hair constantly frizzes. HELP!!?

You can try Farouk BioSilk Silk Therapy (just apply a dime size amount to your hand and rub it evenly throughout your hair- try a JC Penny). After applying that, try John Freida's Frizz Ease (step 4) gel or mousse. I have not used the mousse but I heard it was good. I like the gel because it is alcohol free and keeps the hair natural looking and soft. Actually, my daughter has LONG CURLY hair that frizzes and with the biosilk and John Freida she can actually wear her hair down without it turning puffy and frizzy. Good luck!



My hair constantly frizzes. HELP!!?

you could try texturizing your hair. hair mayonnaise might help keep it soft. so will cholesterol. you could also try braiding it when you are free.and oil it regularly with olive oil.



My hair constantly frizzes. HELP!!?

first off, make sure you are getting trims every few months, but DO NOT let them thin it out or razor it, it only makes it worse in the long run. Never pull your hair up while it is wet. Get good shampoo and conditioner. don't wash the ends of your hair, only your scalp, then put the conditioner on and comb through it with a wide toothed comb, then rinse the conditioner out. Gently squeeze about half of the water out then put in a 'glossing cream', then when it is a little drier a silicone based shine serum. (Matrix sleek makes a good one.) Don't wash your hair every day if you can avoid it, and once a week put in a hair mask with proteins and leave it on for at least an hour, sleep with it in your hair if you can stand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment