Monday, July 27, 2009

Gel type HELP?

Ok, am new to using gel. I bought some Byylcreem ultragel to do my hair. The problem is my hair looks kinds wet when i apply it. Heres what i do:



After washing my hair i apply the gel to the tips all over when the hair is still semi wet. When the gel is applied thats it i leave it, i dont bother with blow drying the hair. So is this what is making my hair wet?



Gel type HELP?

gel always makes your hair look wet, especially with guys, try a molding balm or something, that shouldnt make your hair look wet. good luck :)



hAley



Gel type HELP?

If you use any kind of gel, your hair will always look wet, because gel gets your hair wet and it holds it so, it can look that way.



Gel type HELP?

most gels are designed to give the hair that wet look. a better product for you may be a styling cream. paul mitchell and redkin both make really nice styling creams

No comments:

Post a Comment