Sunday, July 26, 2009

Which is better for my hair? Pomade, Hair Wax, etc?

I am growing my hair, and it is fairly long now. When it is wet, my hair looks good and if I shake my head, it bounces around. I want it always to be like that. But when it dries, it becomes stiff and if it becomes messy I will have to take my head under the shower to be able to reshape it. I used to use gel when my hair was short, but that only dries my hair even more. Should I use pomade, or hair wax to retain the look it has when it is wet, or is there anything else?



Which is better for my hair? Pomade, Hair Wax, etc?

You can use either pomade or wax. Pomade is less oily so you might want to start w/ that.



Redken has an excellent line for men. (effective %26amp; smells good)



Pantene makes a good pomade too. It's scent is very clean and gender neutral.



The other option is hair serum. (ex. Redken Glass)



Which is better for my hair? Pomade, Hair Wax, etc?

The absolute best is a product called Texture Dirt from FX Special Effects. You can get it at any Walgreens. You'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment