Sunday, July 26, 2009

How can I repair my 'fried' hair?

I used a hair straightner and i dint use anything like heat protecting gel or anything and now, my hair is 'FRIED'. Meaning that it's dried up and frizzier then ever. How can I bring my hair back to normal and keep it that way, even using a hair strightner.



How can I repair my 'fried' hair?

check the links below for * Natural Homemade Beauty Tips to - Haircare Recipes



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for * Natural Homemade Beauty Tips to - Hair Fruit Pack



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



How can I repair my 'fried' hair?

Well, abouve EVERYTHIng you HAVE to get it cut to REMOVE the fried ends=] Then your hair will be healthy...Use a heat protectant before you Straighten your hair and then use a smoothing balm when your done to preserve the moisture=D



How can I repair my 'fried' hair?

do a conditioning treatment on yourself and then get a trim and DON'T do it again(straighten without "protection"that is). Whenever you can let it dry naturally, but in some gel, scrunch it and let it dry. You have to give it a break once in a while.



How can I repair my 'fried' hair?

I would put your hair up for around five days to let the moisture get back in and then take a shower after that and use a lot of conditioner. it should go away pretty soon, that's what happened when i first used a straightner.



How can I repair my 'fried' hair?

You will need to get a haircut, to get off the dead ends, then try not to use as much heat on your hair, you could wear your hair up for example every other day, And if you must still straiten your hair use a product that will help protect your hair from burning.



How can I repair my 'fried' hair?

Ur going to have to be very gentle with your hair. Try using only moisturizing shampoos and deep conditioners. You're probably going to need a trim but I recommend giving it a few days of TLC to see what can be salvaged first. Make sure you use a protein reconstructor. Keraphix, Aphogee or Nexxus emergency are designed to fix this kind of damage. I advise having a professional apply the product especially the Aphogee. I advise using Mizanni rose H20 repair and slicking your hair up in a pony tail or bun for a while. It should make it shiny and soft. There's still hope.



How can I repair my 'fried' hair?

I know this sounds really gross but BELIEVE me it works! You need to use a mayonnaise hair treatment... Just use like 2-3tbsp of real mayo + 1 egg yolk and rub throughout sections of dry hair.. let sit for atleast 30 min (longer if your hair is REALLY dry) and if you can heat up a damp towel and cover your head for a while. Afterwards, just shampoo/condition as you normally would. I promise it works!! (Just a note: if your scalp isn't dry just use the mixture on your hair - not roots)

No comments:

Post a Comment