Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Scrunching gel??

Does anyone know of a good scrunching gel, that wont make my hair feel stiff, crunchy, or sticky??



Scrunching gel??

When I scrunch my hair I like to use mousse instead of gel because it's not as heavy and doesn't make your hair really stiff. Try finding one for curly styles since there are so many kinds out there.



Scrunching gel??

la. looks! styling gel! best brand out!



Scrunching gel??

I use Aussie....it's in a purple tube. But it will make it crunchy if you are not careful of how much you put in. Most gels are like that though. Mousse is really the only thing that doesn't make it stiff or crunchy. Good Luck!



Scrunching gel??

i would use mousse instead if you want soft bouncing curls...just rub it though damp hair and scrunch your hair in your hands and let it dry naturally.



Scrunching gel??

It would be better to use a styling mousse. Gels tend to leave a sticky residue.



Scrunching gel??

nope! i dont evem know wut it is



Scrunching gel??

I don't know, but I use mouse to scrunch my hair. after you take a bath ,brush your hair and put some mouse in it.It still has to be wet though to get some waves in your hair



Scrunching gel??

um its not exactly a scrunching jel but itll work.its called texture cream...



Scrunching gel??

use aussie mousse

No comments:

Post a Comment