Monday, July 27, 2009

Getting Curly Hair?

I have straight hair, and I always curl it with gel, and I like it, but I want some better results. How can I get my hair as curly as the girl on the left? http://www.kineda.com/gallery/album/girl...



or how can I get my hair wavy and full like in this picture?



http://www.cwtv.com/shows/pussycat-dolls...



Getting Curly Hair?

It took me a while to figure out how to curl my hair and make it stay. But the best way is to pull the top section of hair up and clip it and start with the bottom layer of hair. Take like one inch sections and curl it about half way up. Let it down in like a spiral, then hairspray. Do about 3 different layers, but make sure to hairspray or it won't stay. After you've curled it all just run your fingers through it a little bit and it should look awesome. There are some video's on Youtube if you just do a search for "how to curl hair" or something. They're pretty helpful! Good Luck!



Getting Curly Hair?

to curl or wave my hair i use straighteners !



use straighteners with the rounded edges and indents in them so you twist your hair round them and hold it there for a while( just like curling tongs) then let your hair go



it should leave a lovely wave !



good luck x



p.s if the wave drops quickly try using a quick spray of a holding hair spray !

No comments:

Post a Comment