Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ladies! Worst hair day ever?

Well for me I was running late for work and rushed thinking I was squeezing gel in my hair and had put TOOTHPASTE in it!



Well, I had time to rinse it out and go to work with my hair wet, and I smelled minty fresh all day!



Ladies! Worst hair day ever?

Everyday this last month. I decided to get a perm to give me some volume and its fryed and melted my hair because I had highlights in it. Its so freakin dead that it now looks like my head is a cotton ball or a brillo pad. lol. It sucks.



Ladies! Worst hair day ever?

that sucks



Ladies! Worst hair day ever?

um, mine was when it was seriously oily but i couldn't do anything about it.



Ladies! Worst hair day ever?

u need a hat



Ladies! Worst hair day ever?

could be worse. you could have spent a long time doing it because you woke up early and had time. then spray it with deoderant or starch. then not had time to reshampoo it!



i AM sorry. just trying to look at the bright side.



Ladies! Worst hair day ever?

AS FOR ME I WOULD OF WASHED MY HAIR AGAIN AND STYLE MY HAIR ON MY WAY TO WORK. IT WORKS FOR ME MOST OF THE TIME.



Ladies! Worst hair day ever?

hahahahaha!!!



that's too funny.



thanks 4 the laugh.



sorry but i kan't say that i've had such a day.



there are times it frizzez an curlz up and it makes me so angry because it won't behave an i want to rip it all out to show who's boss......



but.......... -takes a deep breath-



we gotta let these things go........ lol



Ladies! Worst hair day ever?

well almost everyday especially today. my hair's the naturally frizzy type and everyone says my hair looks like a giant frizzball. After swimming yesterday for 2hrs with my friend with all the conditioner I applied washed off, my hairs is not just frizzy today, but dry and sticky and all tangled!!!! And I shampoed and used a weelky mask yesterday, yet...



Ladies! Worst hair day ever?

mine was about a year ago. I was comeing home from school and a car hit some water (all over me!!!!!) my hair was soo wet and muddy. i got home and was starting to wash it out when i saw that there were buts and stuff in it from the water.



Ladies! Worst hair day ever?

I thought I'd splurge on a really great haircut so I went into a salon and basically told the guy to do whatever he thought would look great on me. I closed my eyes and laid back to enjoy being pampered. I was in for the ultimate shock - YIKES - when he said "There you go, I opened up your face by cutting all your excess hair." My hair was like 1 inch long all over my head and I had bangs less than 1 inch long! I never ever felt so sick. I had little spikes of hair sticking out all over my head. I would have sued him but knew by the time I got to court, my hair would've grown out. I bought a wig which I wore for 2 months when I left the house, it was so horrible! Now I make sure I give very clear instructions when I get my hair trimmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment