Monday, July 27, 2009

Shiny Hair?

I put Garnier Fructis shine gel in my hair when it was wet, and when I blow dryed it, it weighed down my hair and just made it look greasy instead of shiny. My hair lost its softness, too. Am I not using it correctly or what? Should I try a different product?



Shiny Hair?

I don't use that stuff, but you aren't using it correctly. Read the back of the bottle.



Shiny Hair?

Don't use to much or it will make it greasy. Don't put hardly any near the roots either.



Shiny Hair?

You probably arent using it right..



Shiny Hair?

anytime your hair grts greasy from product means you used too much... usually with shine products you only put about a dime size amount in your palm and workk it through damp hair that way... good luck and i hope this helps!



Shiny Hair?

infusium 23 leave in moisterizing

No comments:

Post a Comment