Sunday, July 26, 2009

A better hair product for me? How do i get my hair to look like the way i discovered today?

I've been using gel for a LONG time but i got tired of the sticky hard look.



I've been currently using Gatsby hair waxes from japan. I am a asian male with short hair, spiky.



When i use wax...it leaves my hair dry, hard to work with, and looks like crap. I discovered when i was showering today that the wax wouldn't come out, so i decided to play with my hair pushing it up...and to my suprise...my hair was stiff and sticking outwards. I stepped out, looked in the mirror and the spikes were perfect! I had that wet look (obviously) and each spike stuck out perfectly (better than i could even get them to look with gel), but wasn't sticky and hard like with gel. They defied gravity (every strand of hair) but were soft and flexible.



Is there any hair care product that would achieve this look for me? I've tried hair clay which gives a wet look like gel but is too flexible like wax. Also, it's mineral oil based = SUPER hard to wash out. I like the clay look but want more ridgity.



A better hair product for me? How do i get my hair to look like the way i discovered today?

um, maybe just put the wax on you wet hair..or try fructis surf hair

No comments:

Post a Comment