Wednesday, July 29, 2009

African American women or hair stylist, how do I make my weave ponytail blend with my hair?

I am African American and I know that I have the right color weave but in order for the texture to match, i don't think I should gel my real hair. What it I pressed out my edges to blend, will that work. If not, what can do to make it look softer like the weave?



African American women or hair stylist, how do I make my weave ponytail blend with my hair?

Most definately you would have to get a touch up or a perm.(either one) After getting this done, you should use Jam. Its a lot better than GEL, but its softer and makes your hair more manageable unlike Gel which leaves your hair brittle. But you have to JAM your whole hair even in the back and then the top so that you can blend both of them in together. But you have to try to match your hair color if you dont it wont really work, then you should throw some DOO GRO on it because it makes your hair have a more better shine. Try it and it will work.



African American women or hair stylist, how do I make my weave ponytail blend with my hair?

buy a different texture of weave.if u cant figure out how to get ur hair as smooth or silky as the weave, because its going to show.then thats not the texture of weave u want. there r ones out there that look like regular str8 but not silky smooth hair

1 comment: