Monday, July 27, 2009

Why i can't make my hair curly?????

my hair is natualy straight. i tried gel, tied my hair in a bun with gel on and slept for a night, curly iron and rollers but my hair just stay curly for only an hour. i don't want to get it permit because i'm making it curly only for the days that i have a speical day. wat can i do to make my hair to stay curly for the whole day????



Why i can't make my hair curly?????

Get perms or get it wet or just use a hotter curling iron



but wetting it it way better and get gel and scrunch it up



Why i can't make my hair curly?????

this works. roll your hair on a roller 2 to 3 sizes smaller than the curl you want. use a setting lotion. The best thing i do with my clients is use small perm rods to roll it then run my fingers thru it with a pomade works everytime and last a few days too. use setting lotion!



Why i can't make my hair curly?????

try a GHD they r a straightner but u can use them as a curler but they r expensive so you might want to go to the hair dressers and get them to do it and see whether it works and then if u like it u can go and buy one



Why i can't make my hair curly?????

When I want my hair to be curly i use gel in it then blow dry it and then when I go to curl it with a curling iron I spray the section of hair i am going to roll with hairspray then roll it up then spray it again. When you try styling it after you have curled it try using your fingers instead of a comb/pick ...then spray it again.



Some times hair is just stubborn and does what it wants ....



Hope this was helpful ~~~~



Good Luck !



Why i can't make my hair curly?????

you are lucky to have naturally straight hair, but to make it curly, you should pin curl it. to pin curl, get your hair wet, then take strands of hair and twist until it is all wierd and twisted and sort of looks like a spiral, then stick a bobby pin in it. sleep like that and put some hair spray in it. that should work, good luck.



Why i can't make my hair curly?????

put a lot of hair spray on right away



Why i can't make my hair curly?????

try moose and a flexible hold hairspray, if that doesn't work get a hotter curling iron like a Chi. there really expensive but its worth it



Why i can't make my hair curly?????

oh my gosh! your hair won't get get curly? that's like the total opposite with me. my hair is naturally curly and i try to get it straight all the time and it won't work. i think that you can't do anything about something natural. or maybe you could try the hair curler. my cousin has straight hair too and she uses this curling iron and her hair gets curly but it doesn't stay there forever. it gets straight again at the end of the day. you should try it.



Why i can't make my hair curly?????

Okay, this works for me everytime. You have to have curlers to do it. You take one strand and put hairspray then wrap it arounf the curler. Then once it's in the curler put hairspray again with your hair on the curler. Do this until you have as much curled as you want. Then you wait until your hair get kind of crunchy. That will be about a half hour. Then you would wait about an hour to take them out. Once there out put hairspray all over your hair about 4 or 5 inches away. When your done and want your hair straight again just take a shower or bath. If you don't bounce much it will stay. Hope this helps!!

1 comment:

  1. well ive trierd everyone of these and none work!
    i have wanted my hair curly since i was ten but am still waitiin!

    ReplyDelete