Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hair Product?

I just ordered a hair wave barrel. It's like the "crimping iron" but makes your hair wavy %26amp; I was wondering if anyone could give me a good product to use in my hair with this iron so the hair isn't frizzy? Like a gel or a wax?



Hair Product?

best thing to use would be the same stuff you use when using straightners useually it comes in a spray. Vo5 do a really good one. gel and wax will just make it look clumpy. spary the heat defence solution on curl ur hair and light mist it with hairspray.



Hair Product?

at the salon you can usally find a spray that will make your hair less dry and frizzy i find that a spray works best for me but you can get gel as well but i find the spray bottle best



Hair Product?

After you curl it with the wave iron, use Shine Junkie by Bed Head. It will tame the frizzy hair and leave a shine to die for. Make sure you always use a heat protecting spray before you curl. Sally's has a ton of generic things you can use.



Hair Product?

I really like Biosilk. I usually buy it like at Walgreens or walmart. It smells good as if you just left the beauty salon and leaves hair silky soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment