Sunday, July 26, 2009

I want a new hair style?

My hair is puffy every time when i go to school. I take a bath in the morning and i used gel. But i want a new hair style because i alway used my hair down or mid pony tail.I am in 8 th grade.Or give my a website.And when i go home my hair looks mess up because i have puffy hairs but when i take a shower it looks good but when i go to classes it looks puffy.



I want a new hair style?

Go to http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art1... it helped me alot.I had the same problem. After taking her tips I noticed a big difference in my hair!



I want a new hair style?

Try using a Chi. It works great! You will love it! It makes it sooo cute!



http://www.folica.com/CHI_Ceramic_Fla_d1...



I want a new hair style?

I suggest messy buns they are in style and sooo incredibly cute!



To make a messy bun put your hair up in a regular ponytail then just kinda grab it and work it all into a ball and take a couple more bands and put them in there and if ya want you can leave some hanging out or what not. experiment you'll get the hang of it after the first couple trys.



After you take a shower (best at night for it to dry) Put some gels or mouses in it then make a tight buy messy bun and sleep in it. When you wake up in the morning take it out and you'll have a curly type hair. It also looks really cute when you take just a little (like as much as your pointer finger length wise) and tease the part closest to your scalp backwards then push it up a little or alot and secure it with bobby pins. Hope this helps!



Good Luck!



I want a new hair style?

I had the same problem in junior high. It got so bad that I had it cut short when I was 14. I recently started using John Frida's hair syrum for the frizz. It does work to tame thick hair, but I wolud also recommend getting your hair thinned and adding layers. Hope that helps.



I want a new hair style?

Do you know how to dry your hair and stretch it with a brush while drying? Practice using clips and section your hair off. working from the neck line down pull the brush thru your hair while blowing with dryer. This gives you a smooth look. I really dont think you need the gel, this might be giving you the volume and puff that you dont want. When you finsh drying your whole head in sections try using a big curling iron, let it cool and brush or comb out, i use a big wide tooth comb and a light spray to hold. Tresemme 4x4 from wall mart is light and does not get stiff. good luck.



I want a new hair style?

Try this hairstyle



http://www.2hairstyles.com/mid18.shtml



I am not sure if your puffy hair is caused by being naturally curly if so you may want to ask your Hair Stylist to thin it for you..Be sure to use a good cream rinse.It sounds like your hair may have static in it,if so the cream rinse should help.Sometimes if you wash your hair to often it will become puffy.Certain shampoos cause that.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment