Thursday, July 23, 2009

What should I do with my curly hair? Pic included.?

Hey everyone.



Well I have come to this community for some help. All my life I have kept my hair short and about a year ago I grew it out and it so happens I have curly hair. Actually really curly hair. See for yourself.



http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa149...



So I am looking to control this mess. I use shampoo every other day and conditioner every day. They say they are made for curly hair. I also use shining gel just so it doesnt frizz into what my friends call the "afro". Any tips or sugestions?



I am also wondering if I should get it trimed but I dont know what to ask for. From what everyone has told me I look better with this over shorter hair and most girls love my hair, and I am not complaining. Any styles for this hair type? Any constructive criticism is welcomed.



Thanks!



What should I do with my curly hair? Pic included.?

it's sexy. keep it that way



What should I do with my curly hair? Pic included.?

I like it.keep the hair, I don't see what the problem is, well I think you should keep doing what your din, dnt woory. Cool Hair!



Ok someone said to make an emo hir cut DON'T! I mean I love that hair too but for you i dont think so, red hair is awesome!!!!!!!! and striaghtenig your hair is so bad for your hair!!!



What should I do with my curly hair? Pic included.?

I like ur hair how it is in the picture. if it gets frizzy you dont want it to look like an afro put mousse in it.



What should I do with my curly hair? Pic included.?

no sure what to do with it but you look like adam sandler BUT with curly hair.



What should I do with my curly hair? Pic included.?

Keep growing it as the weight of it will relax the curls as it gets longer and it does suit you...when you go for a trim just tell the sylist that you are growing it long so they don't cut too much off.



What should I do with my curly hair? Pic included.?

Try this site. Hair cuts for curly hair....



http://haircutsformen.org/buzz/pages/cut...



What should I do with my curly hair? Pic included.?

I think you're hair is really cute in that picture. I wouldn't worry about changing it . . . just always make sure to stay away from the whiteboy afro :-P



What should I do with my curly hair? Pic included.?

I actually think it looks good in the picture, the way it is. You could try using fructis frizz control shampoo or conditioner, it works really well for me (but I don't have curly hair) and as long as you comb it and brush it and wash it, it's good the way it is.



What should I do with my curly hair? Pic included.?

Ok hottest thing ever is the emo hair cut



It's soo freaken hot ok buy an straighten iron and straighten it it does'nt take long and it's totally hott and if you die it black you could put like one stripe of blond or purple it's totally hott for every guy where preppy or not



Dude your hott very nice eyes



What should I do with my curly hair? Pic included.?

You are so cute!



Leave your hair the way it is!



It looks amazing!



I just want to run my fingers through it!



If anything at all, just get it trimmed.



Nothing else!



Good look!



-sarahé–³?br>What should I do with my curly hair? Pic included.?



Using products for curly hair is keeping the curl. Try getting a shorter hair cut and use a strong holding gel. Spike it maybe. The only way to control that curl is to get it cut. It's too short to use a flattening Iron. OR like your look. It's pretty unique. See what the chicks think. If you're not really digging it then cut it.



What should I do with my curly hair? Pic included.?

heyy shawn i fink you look adorable with that curly hair and trust i think you should keep it like that! but if u visit some designer hair salons u can ask them for sum tips to control frizz but u can get anti frizz shampoos in sumstores try using that, ps dont lose the curly hair love mizz shazzy xxx



What should I do with my curly hair? Pic included.?

i think u should leave it!but dont use the conditioner everyday it tend to make curly hair frizzy and use should use a gel level 6 or 7 it will tighten up the curls.It`ll look good trust me!Good luck!



What should I do with my curly hair? Pic included.?

I definitly think you should trim it. It doesn't look bad that way but personally I don't like guys with longer hair, I think the "skater boy" longer hair thing is overdone. It's nicer when guys look like they care about themselves and thats means clean cut not shaggy hanging in your face hair. Just trim it shorter and it will look a lot better plus then you won't have to style it or put frizz tamer in it you can just shower and go!



What should I do with my curly hair? Pic included.?

I have similar hair and had the same concerns at your age. Switch the ratio of shampoo and conditioner, shampoo daily and condition every other day or less. I found that using aloe vera gel (like the kind you use for sunburns) works better than any hair care product, and is much cheaper. I never used a blow dryer, so the best way that worked for me was to use enough aloe to hold the shape of the curls until the hair air dried. Using heavier gels made the hair look greasy when it was dry. Just using aloe let the hair dry easily and not look full of product. Of course, you're more susceptible to hat head or getting 'poofy' with the windows down, but wetting your hands lightly and running it through should take care of any frizz during the day.



What should I do with my curly hair? Pic included.?

First off, I would like to compliment you on your grammar. That sounds like a silly thing to comment on, but so many people on this website (and in general) cannot formulate a sentence with any reasonable structure. Also, the fact that you are open to constructive criticism is fantastic because so many people in today's society can not stand it in any way, shape, or form.



As for your astonishingly curly hair - it's breathtaking. I have two friends with hair like that and all the girls at my school LOVE it. One of them keeps it shorter (about where yours is now) and the other let his grow out a bit. His does look like what your friends may call the "afro" however it works for him oddly enough. Maybe it would work for you too?



Keeping up with trims will help keep the frizz down (gets rid of nasty split ends). Now, when I let my hair dry on its own, I get curls like Shirley Temple. I use Pantene Pro-V's Hydrating Curls "Leave-In Treatment" (This is it: http://www.us.pantene.com/en_US/products... I don't know if that's "girly" or not, however, I'm sure there are other products out there like it. I also don't know if your hair would respond the same way mine does but this product definately keeps the frizzes down.



If I were you I would go to a hairdresser and just talk to them about your hair, they'd be the people to ask when it came to which products to use, how to cut it, etc.



Your hair really is adorable. I have no idea if any of that helped you in any way, I feel it was more of a ramble on my behalf. Nevertheless, good luck with your new found curly hair! :)



What should I do with my curly hair? Pic included.?

i think it looks better the way it is than shorter-just let it grow a little longer,the culs will get less frizzy-but dont let it grow too long,like afro



What should I do with my curly hair? Pic included.?

Keep it! You look like a very young adam sandler LOL



What should I do with my curly hair? Pic included.?

i have really curly hair too but i think that u should keep it the way it is cuz curls are sexy and not very many people have them

No comments:

Post a Comment