Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Best products to use w/ highlighted hair and w/ Flat iron?

I just got my hair highlighted which looks great.....and for the first time I had it straightened w/ a flat iron. I need help on some good shampoos, conditioners, hair lotions or gel and shining sprays to use on my hair to give it a healthy look and control the frizz. Thanks for your help!! Something that also has a good smell would be great!!



Best products to use w/ highlighted hair and w/ Flat iron?

shampoo and conditioner i would go w/ a brand called halo you can probably get that at your hair salon. and something that helps your hair straighten out easier is called studio line hot straight and its by loreal paris. while straightening your hair there is this product by biolage called smoothing shine milk. you may also have to get that at your hair salon not sure. if you like pull your hair up and straighten in layers then spray that stuff on right before you start. that's what works for me.



Best products to use w/ highlighted hair and w/ Flat iron?

Hi



Definatly get some hair reconstruct by joico - its the best conditioning treatment ive ever used (and believe me ive tried a lot) this is by far the best gives you such shiny, soft hair istantly and after you have used it a while you notice the condition improves too - which you need if you use straighteners and get highlights!



As for products with your straighteners get some heat protection spray. I use the ghd one it doesnt really have a smell to it but it works very well and has something in it that holds the straightness for longer.



If you have fly away bits use a hair serum.



Then apply Tigi Bed head - headrush spray - it is a shine spray and smells amazing!! Honestly it works well and gives a ncie shine to your hair - The smell is devine its really lovely!!!!!



You will look fab!



X



Best products to use w/ highlighted hair and w/ Flat iron?

Look for Chi products....they make flat irons and also the line of prodocts to go with them...I also enjoy Matrix products as well.Sleek look or colour smart.



Best products to use w/ highlighted hair and w/ Flat iron?

oooohhh me me me!! I am all about hair. Not to toot my own horn, but my hair is beautiful because I care for it so well.



Ok, so...here is the best of the best...



Shampoos/Conditioners: Matrix Sleek Look..both shampoo and conditioner are great. If not the best out there. I love Back To Basics Ginger Therapy..But, its discontinued, so its hard to find. Try Bed Head Self Absorbed Shampoo/Conditioner



Shine: Its tough because I don't know the texture of your hair, but the bests ones are Biosilk Shine Spray, Aquage Beyond Shine, Bedhead Headrush Shine Spray, and I use and love



TIGI Catwalk Camera Ready



If you want stick straight hair use Rusk Str8 Flat Iron Spray (its really the best there is). Also, I love Joico Silk Result Instant Smoother. I like this one because its protection factor, its smells nice even after your hair is done, and its light in your hair. I have fine hair so I have to be careful what I put in it.



I also use a smoothing serum for those last minute fly aways and on the end of my hair for control. Try Alagio Silk Obsession Serum or Alagio Silk Obsession Straight Balm. Either works great. Whats cool about the serum is that it doubles as a skin moisturizer.



If you go to this website (salonsavings.com) you can find 90% of what I told you about at a fraction of a fraction of the price you will pay in a salon (and its not black market, its the real deal).



Hope this helped. If there is anything I know, its hair!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment