Thursday, July 23, 2009

Do I have to wash my hair everytime I use rogaine foam?

We have to use it twice a day so I was wondering if I washed the gel out of my hair at night and then applied night application and went to bed and woke up and applied the morning application would I have to wash my hair again previous to the morning application?



I'm also planning on using rogaine foam near the front...I'm kind of hesitant because I'm afraid it might not work or make things worse. Is there a chance that it could work in the front?



Do I have to wash my hair everytime I use rogaine foam?

Based from this website http://www.rogaine.com , application of rogaine is twice a day, one in the morning and one in the evening. You need to wash your hair everyday (take a bath everyday, take a shower everyday), then apply rogaine on your head. Wash first before putting any topical medication. As long you don't have any reactions to the rogaine, then you may continue using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment