Thursday, July 23, 2009

Why doesn't my hair scrunch???

I use gel the scrunch my hair but it NEVER stays. Any tips?



Why doesn't my hair scrunch???

guess you must have a silky hair...



i suggest... dont wear too much of conditioner... blow dry and add some hairspray or mousse.... and then scrunch it up whent the hair is wet.... this should help you...



gud luck :)



Why doesn't my hair scrunch???

blow drying and hairspray. also try doing it in 2 chunks



Why doesn't my hair scrunch???

While ur hair is wet, apply the gel and scrunch it real hard, if not then apply gel on ur hair, part into 6 sections. braid each section, then bring the braids into a ponytail and let dry, take all the braids out , then scrunch it. while doing this , ur hair will already have a wave or curl to it when u take the braids out.



Why doesn't my hair scrunch???

flip your head upside down scrunch and then use a towel to take out the excess product...then allow it to finish drying naturally leaving it alone not disturbing the hair and allowing it to take form...using a curling shampoo before and skipping conditioner will allow you to create a more scrunched look ...especially if you take sections and twist them and let them dry naturally



Why doesn't my hair scrunch???

I use Aussie Sprunch hair spray AND a mousse. First, after I wash my hair, I spray my hair with the hairspray and scrunch it until it kinda curls. Then, I put about a quarter size of mousse into my hair and scrunch some more, then hair spray some more. I pretty much do this until it looks how I want it to. You will just have to play around with how much product to use.



Why doesn't my hair scrunch???

might have to get a permanent body wave then it will keep better.



use rollers to set your hair at night and wear a silk shower cap to keep from getting frizz if you don't want a perm.



Why doesn't my hair scrunch???

Honestly what I do is, while my hair is still wet I add lots of gel and hairspray grab it up high and roll it in a bun with a little hair-tie and then spray more hairspray %26amp; then blow dry it for a few minutes! It works wonders!

No comments:

Post a Comment