Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hair Problems...!?

Whenever I finish washing my hair it is wavy and curly and I want it to stay that way throughout the school day which is like 7 hours. I not sure if I should use gel, mousse or hair spray to keep it like that. Also, if I use one of these products, should I just apply it on all my hair all together or go through each curly strand of hair and apply? Please help! School is starting soon!



Hair Problems...!?

use mousse or gel and scrunch hair then spray with hairspray to set. go to sally's there products are as good as a salon without paying to high price for them



Hair Problems...!?

mine is like that too, i use mousse gel AND hairspray believe it or not lol but yea apply it all over ur hair



Hair Problems...!?

i apply gel first on all my hair then brush it for almost 5 min then put a lil mouse



Hair Problems...!?

If you go to any beauty supply they do have products that are for curly hair. The product I use sometimes is called Curls Rock by Catwalk. They have a spray and also a creme. There are a lot of other companies like Redkin, Big Sexy Hair and A/G who make similar products, you just have to look.



Hair Problems...!?

just use some mousse...any kind will work, after you wash it, work it in really good, and walla



Hair Problems...!?

Fructis spray gel, It's amazing, wash, spray and scrunch.



Hair Problems...!?

Try something different. Gel,mousse,etc don't work. SORRY I COULDN'T GIVE YOU MORE INFO!!



Hair Problems...!?

Most hair products like gel mousse and all sprays have alcohol in them and will dry your hair out and make it frizz...try using World of Curls 3 in one it is a curl activator, conditioner and moisturizer in one....I use it every day after my shower while my hair is still damp I apply it all over my hair especially at the roots and the ends...you can find this product at most hair stores



Hair Problems...!?

mouse is the best gel will weight your hair down use alot of mouse and it will stay all day.If your on a budged and have to get an affordable mouse get tressa ma its in a black can I would never recomend there shampoos and conditioners but there styling products are very good for the money.There spray doesnt leave alot of flakes.thats for the dry look if your going with the wet look than the gel would be good.you can apply it threw all the hair and than scrunge it and than spritz it with a little spray.You can also try this with mouse to.



Hair Problems...!?

I use Garnier it works for me and holds my styles in a way that it looks natural but the look stix.

No comments:

Post a Comment