Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hair shampoo problem?

i am using pantene relaxed and natural. its okay. but i have noticed my hair.....has like no volume whatsoever. i have like a mixed race hair and its rlly difficult to find like a shampoo. its rlly wavy and curly when wet. but dry its out of control! when straightened i love it. but when its like normall...its just flat and the waves look like they have no life.



what shampoo should i use for my type of hair??? please help?!



and dont recommend gel please.



Hair shampoo problem?

Pantene leave in conditioner is really good, its a large bottle too which is great and really moisturising I get mine from the reject shop for $ 4 its the best conditioner i have used. I use curl defining mousse as i have curly hair too, anything without alcohol is good if you can't get that taft mousse with silk in it is awesome. Pantene anti dandruff shampoo works really well too.



Hair shampoo problem?

I use Silk Elements and Garnier Fructis for my shampoos. You need to condition you hair or even do a pre-conditioning treatment before shampooing. I like to combine olive oil and honey put on dry hair. Put shower cap over it and leave it in for 3 hours +. Afterwards shampoo and condition.



I personally have tried Pantene Relaxed and Natural but it just didn't work. Also the ingredients in the products are bad for our hair because they clog pores preventing moisture from entering which would explain why your hair is dry.



Go to this web forum: http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/



It's very informational!

No comments:

Post a Comment