Thursday, July 23, 2009

Have curly nappy hair?

I have extreamly curly long hair. Im black with just a good grade of hair and I just took my braids down. now I realize I have no products at home to control the bush. what can I do to my hair if I have no gel and I don't know how to braid and its too long to flat iron myself.



Have curly nappy hair?

You are going to have to wash it and let the conditioner sit on it for a minute. Take alarge comb through it, carefully so you don't end up with a lot of breakage. You will need to put a moisturizer on it after you rinse it. So it won't be dry.



Have curly nappy hair?

well when i used to have long hair (believe me it was thick!!!) i would just put leave in conditioner in it, or just wash it and pull it back tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment