Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I am 13 and my hair is falling out. why?

I use Herbal Essences shampoo and L'oreal conditioner. i do not use hair spray or gel. I have never gotten highlights or a perm. Help!



I am 13 and my hair is falling out. why?

if you shower with hot water it makes your hair fall out, the water is too hot so use warm water



I am 13 and my hair is falling out. why?

If you are a guy, it could be something in your genes. If you are a girl, I would strongly suggest talking to your doctor. It could be something little or it could be something big. I would talk to a doctor though.



I am 13 and my hair is falling out. why?

it could very well be stress related. Stress can cause hair loss.



There are illnesses and syndromes that cause hair loss as well.. and they can strike at varying ages.



in rare cases, it is genetic and just sort of happens.. but i'd doubt that's the case. you're far too young for that... and it's rarer in females than males.



other than that, i really don't know. But i'd get it checked out. Are you losing a lot? Did any huge change in your body or life come just before?



I am 13 and my hair is falling out. why?

It could be malnutrition. Take vitamins.



I am 13 and my hair is falling out. why?

People naturally lose hair on a regular basis.



But it could also be health related. Check with your doctor. Perhaps you aren't getting enough vitamins and other nutrients.



I am 13 and my hair is falling out. why?

maybe youre not eating well enough. I know some people who dont get all the nutrients they need and their hair starts thinning out or falling out. Do your nails also break easily?



I am 13 and my hair is falling out. why?

It may be stress related. See a dermatologist. My sister had this problem, and they would do a Cortizone shot in the spot where it was falling out. Now, her hair is fine!



I am 13 and my hair is falling out. why?

it could be genetics, even stress. hot water does not make you hair fall out. if it falling out in patches, then it could also be your thyroid. if it is only falling out sporadically, it could just be the change of the season's. it also may be hormonal. you are a teenager now, and teen bodies go through a huge change. talk to you doctor if it persists

No comments:

Post a Comment