Sunday, July 26, 2009

I blowdry my hair a LOT.. please help!?

i use pantene smooth and sleek shampoo and conditioner.. my hair is pretty long, and ive been having a problem with fried split ends. i tried to blow dry my hair less, but it looks crappy unless i blow dry it because its really thick and long. i dont want to thin my hair, but i dont know what to do. do you know of any good heat protectors for hair? like sprays or gels? anything!!



I blowdry my hair a LOT.. please help!?

My hair stylist informed me that I should put something in my hair...just one product after I towel dry my hair...to protect it from the heat of the hair dryer. It could be mouse, gel, heat protector spray...VO5 has a great one. Good luck!



I blowdry my hair a LOT.. please help!?

get a your hair trim or cut and use Dove hair repair and start using heat product like thermasilk



I blowdry my hair a LOT.. please help!?

Thining your hair won't hurt it and you really can't tell the difference in the looks, but it feels so much better and you can all ways let it grow out again



If you want a good heat resistant spray or gel just look at your local super-center, like Target or Wal-mart they all ways have that kind of stuff near the Pharmacy



I blowdry my hair a LOT.. please help!?

The only way to get rid of split ends is to cut them off. You need to visit a good stylist.



Perhaps you should consider going a bit shorter. You didn't say how long your hair is, but perhaps cutting it to just below shoulder length will make it easier to style. Don't yank a brush or comb through your hair. If it's tangled, start at the ends and work your way up. Do this in small sections until you can get the comb/brush through it without any snarls.



You may also want to invest on one of the new ion type blow dryers. They are more gentle on your hair and dry it faster.



Good luck.



I blowdry my hair a LOT.. please help!?

I like Thermasilk. I also have used a VO5 deep conditioner it comes in a little cylinder jar with a red lid...I love it.



I blowdry my hair a LOT.. please help!?

my hair is really long and i blow dry it alot but i take care of it as well. once a week you should apply a whole lot of olive oil to ur scalp, this way when you blow dry it it duznt cause split ends



I blowdry my hair a LOT.. please help!?

the best shampoos you can use for your hair are shampoos that don't have alcohol in the ingredients, look on the back of the bottle of pantene and you will see it has alcohol in it, i have had good luck with the new sunsilk shampoo products. you can go to www.sunsilk.com and receive a free sample and try it out , that's what i did. also using shampoos that have a moistener in it is also good to use. avoid all shampoos that have alcohol in them



I blowdry my hair a LOT.. please help!?

I frequently change my color or highlight my naturally wavy/curly brown hair. It is even more easily damaged from blow drying than normal hair. I make sure to condition with a daily type conditioner after I wash it and use a deep conditioner 1-2 times per week. I also get a trim anytime I notice any type of splits to the ends of my hair - usually every 8 weeks. I have had great luck with leave in "smoothing cream" from Pantene and their line of products -Pantene Restoratives shampoo and conditioner. I also use a heat shield spray product for styling or blow drying. ALSO--I always blow dry on luke warm temperature and low flow air to prevent unnecessary damage. GOOD LUCK -- best to trim off the damage--it will only get worse.



I blowdry my hair a LOT.. please help!?

cut it and blow dry less to protect your hair



go to a drug store and get something to protect your hair



I blowdry my hair a LOT.. please help!?

your hair is dry and has split ends because you blow dry often ... but you said You need to blow dry because your hair might be messy.. i have some tips to give you...do-it yourself hot oil treatment..



place a half cup of olive oil and a half cup of boiling / hot water into a large glass bottle or jar with lid. wrap a towel around the bottle to avoid burning yourself. shake well.massge into your hair [careful not to burn yourself]. put a shower cap over your hair and wrap your head in a hot towel. leave for thirty minutes then shampoo as normal.



ANOTHER TIP!!!



concentrate an extra amount of conditoner on the ends. and remember regular trims are a must to combat split ends!! i hope that i helped you : D



I blowdry my hair a LOT.. please help!?

Switch yourself to a professional shampoo and conditioner - one I like is by joico. This time of the year is very hard on hair. Use a deep conditioner (Kpak by joico) at least twice a week. If your water is hard it will make your hair feel dry also. If you cant find joico another really good line is redken. They have very good remoisturizers. If you use a thermal styling spray, it will help protect the hair from thermal damage. Then use a lotion or a pomade to help smooth your hair



I blowdry my hair a LOT.. please help!?

u need to use a styling aid before blow drying, this will protect against split ends. u can try indola blow dry, its very good. if u want a brand one u can go for l'oreal or the ghd spray. i use indola and it works well for me, i have thick hair also and use the dryer a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment