Sunday, July 26, 2009

HAIR QUESTION. PICS INCLUDED. Thanks =)?

http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc190...



Okay, this is an album, the pictures of me are entitled 'Me.' and the ones of the hairstyles I want are entitled 'Hair.'



I would like the type of hairstyle that is short at the back but long at the front. But I was wondering if it would suit me?



I've heard that oval face shapes can pull off any haircut and I've been told by many that I have an oval face shape. Would it look okay?



Please don't be mean or anything! =D



Also, I'd like to say:



- I am NOT trying to fit in



- I am NOT trying to copy others. (No-one where I live dresses the way I do, they thinks it's stupid).



- I am NOT trying to be like others, I'm trying to be different.



- I know a lot of people hate these hairstyles, but I like them =)



- I know that it takes a lot of styling and gelling etc. But I've been putting hairspray and gel in my hair for ages and I love to =D



Okay, thanks, I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just trying to get my point across =)



HAIR QUESTION. PICS INCLUDED. Thanks =)?

i think it will suit u, n i like those hairstyles too. i think the 3rd hair pic was nice. the one with blond and black highlights...



and i like this one: think it will suit u =]]



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



HAIR QUESTION. PICS INCLUDED. Thanks =)?

well...your pics are kinda dark but from what i can see...you could pull it off! good luck!!



HAIR QUESTION. PICS INCLUDED. Thanks =)?

I think you could handle that



just not the different colors



HAIR QUESTION. PICS INCLUDED. Thanks =)?

If you want it, go for it. I think it would look nice on you, you look kind of like the first girl.



HAIR QUESTION. PICS INCLUDED. Thanks =)?

the third cut would look really cute, and yes, oval face shapes can pull off just about any cut.



HAIR QUESTION. PICS INCLUDED. Thanks =)?

wow totally i think you could pull all 4 of those hairstyles off go 4 it =D



HAIR QUESTION. PICS INCLUDED. Thanks =)?

i absolutely love the hairstyles and i think you should try it out, it might look weird but it might look good. you'll never know until you try. good luck! =]



HAIR QUESTION. PICS INCLUDED. Thanks =)?

thats a YES from me :)



HAIR QUESTION. PICS INCLUDED. Thanks =)?

i really don't reccomend that hair style. i've been growing it out forever, there are no styling options, your hair feels icky, it's high matience (needs to be trimmed almost weekly and roots need to be dyed frequently) and it takes for ever to grow backand frankly i've never seen anyone with it and thought "wow, their hair looks awesome" your face shape is more heart than oval, i dont know if any really short style will look that good on you to be honest, and your hair looks rather thin, and this style requires a high density of hair. you should try a chin lenghth bob with layers

No comments:

Post a Comment