Thursday, July 23, 2009

I have flyaway hair, like in this picture?

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpress.co...



The woman on the right, how can I fix this flyaway hairs, I get them everyday when I wake up, or wash my hair.But if I put gel it looks like I have putted it, and it doesn't look to good. I want to be natural, just wash my hair, dry and go. But I can't I have to put gel, mouse, wax its getting on my nerves. Can anyone help?



I have flyaway hair, like in this picture?

I have the same problem, and I use a product called Zero-Frizz. I used to shampoo, condition and then use Zero-Frizz, but I have very fine hair and it made it very flat.



Now I skip the conditioner and use the Zero-Frizz after shampooing. It makes my hair less flat, and keeps the flyaways under control.



When I put my hair up, I use a product by Purology (dry shine styler) to keep the stray hairs in place. You only need a little! Just a dab on the end of your finger. Otherwise it will make your hair look greasy.



Unfortunately, with frizzy/flyaway hair, you probably can't get away with using no product at all; however, John Freida makes some good anti-frizz shampoo, and that could help a little.



By the way, your url didn't work, it was probably too long for Y!A. Try using Snipr to shorten it, that way we can link to it.



http://snipr.com/site/index



I have flyaway hair, like in this picture?

ur link doesnt work... well at least on mine it doesnt.



I have flyaway hair, like in this picture?

Same, your link doesnt work. You'd better check it. I think brushing your hair would help. Brush regularly. After drying your hair, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment