Thursday, July 23, 2009

PRODUCT TO TAME MY COARSE HAIR (help!)?

ok, here's the scenario:



i always straighten my hair because it is dry and very curly, which means it will become really frizzy really fast.



but now i want to leave it curly. i need suggestions for mousse and hairspray that can control my hair. i dont want to use gel. something that i can pick up at wal-mart and doesnt cost me a fortune. something safe enough for daily use and doesnt make my hair fall out even more than it already does...



any suggestions? PLLLEAASSE????



PRODUCT TO TAME MY COARSE HAIR (help!)?

I found this by accident, it leaves my hair really soft it's called



Herbal Essences, Citrus Lift it's the best mousse, it is called a "foaming gel" but it wont leave your hair chunky like other gels.



Also there is a brand called Umberto you can get it at Target not sure about wallmart but they have the best products try their "Controller" conditioning Spray it detangles really well and also softens.



Styling tips would be to NEVER EVER EVER brush your hair when it is curly , you should always comb your hair with a wide tooth comb and when it is wet, I suggest using spray bottle you can get for like a dollar.



I live down in Florida and this works for me, and it's very hot and humid all year round.



Just remember that it does take practice to work with curly hair I'm like you I just last year decided to go back to curly.



Hope this helps!!!



PRODUCT TO TAME MY COARSE HAIR (help!)?

try biosilk...or so soft... or also the frizz ease

No comments:

Post a Comment