Sunday, July 26, 2009

Worried about my hair?

i want to get my hair like this:



http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image...



so by doing this, i'm thinking about puting gel in my hair and doing it kinda like the pic there. but i'm worried that it will not go well and my hair will ptobably get damaged. i'm african american by the way. so my hair gets damaged easily.. %26gt;_%26gt; and the fact that everytime i comb my hair, some of my hair comes out and alot of my hair is on the comb.



Worried about my hair?

i dont recommend that at ALLLL!!!!!!!!!!! no offense to your choice, but thats hideous!!!!!!!!!try some blonde or red highlights(the color in the pic)........get your hair done (sraight) and shiny!!!!!!! trust me!!!!! you'll look gorgeous!!!!!and your best features will POP!!!!



Worried about my hair?

Here is a very helpful site that you can browse. The ladies are very helpful. they are into growing healthy and long hair. blackhairmedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment