Sunday, July 26, 2009

My hair is flat. Any suggestions?

My hair is soft, and I like that, but it makes my hair die out really fast. I've tried everything to add lasting volume: blow drying with my head upside down, tossling the roots while blow drying, skipping conditionings, putting mousse and volumizing gel in my hair, using curlers. It sucks! Help! Sometimes I have to use half a bottle of hairspray, and I swear my hair eats it because it is soft again in a couple of hours. Advice from a hairstylist would be much appreciated.



My hair is flat. Any suggestions?

You can try Aussie Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner, you can find it was most drugstores or megastores (ex. Walmart, Target, etc.) I use the conditioner cause I have naturally really straight hair (it looks like i straightned but it air drys like that) and it makes my strands look prefectly fluffed :)



OR, I know there's a volumizing Ganier Frutics Shampoo and Conditioner, there brand is really good as well.



Also, you can try parting your hair to one side if it's straight and down the middle.. I dunno if you have straight hair or curly or whatever, I'm assuming straight cause then I don't think you'd be complaining about volume.



Hope I helped :)



My hair is flat. Any suggestions?

I use Aussie Volumizing Shampoo and Aussie Volumizing Conditioner. (I shampoo every day.) It makes my hair twice as fluffy as it usually is. It works great. Try it.



My hair is flat. Any suggestions?

i had the same problem as you so i washed my hair every second day but i found the only thing that worked was giving myself a side part and creating an illousion that my hair was'nt flat

No comments:

Post a Comment