Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Safe hair removal creams/gels. All gays and Trans-gender may answer?

This is not a Q I would normally ask but I am so feed up of cutting myself. I am gay, and like most of us, I like to keep my self clean for my BF and shave my ***, privets and chest . However I have a medical condition called essential tremors (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essential_t...



So I cut myself allot, in places that should not BE CUT! And I get allot of in grow-en hair's.



So what can I use that's safe for all over my body,except face.



That's good and quite cheep, ( My job is casual so my pay go's up down like a yo-yo , so cant afford to spend more then $20 a month )



Plz guys help me out.



Safe hair removal creams/gels. All gays and Trans-gender may answer?

May we transsexual lesbians answer, too?



I will anyway.



You have several options if you don't want to, or can't, use a razor;



a good electric shaver, but it's hard to keep clean if you're using it in those 'delicate' areas.



depilatory creams/gels are generally safe for any skin, apart from the face (some are safe for the face; read the labels), breasts (not an issue for you..) and genitalia.



Waxing is relatively cheap; it lasts for several weeks, so although the cost for an individual session may seem high, it's infrequent, which gives you time to save.



Laser or electrolysis are permanent, but they're also expensive (and painful, especially on male-pattern hair). Best forget about those.



Safe hair removal creams/gels. All gays and Trans-gender may answer?

Well... there is Nair.. but that stuff can burn. It also doesent last a long time. And you MOST DEFINITLY cannot use it in your "areas". There is a surgical way called Electrolysis, it gets rid of the hair for ever. There is lazik.. it says it perminent... but just like a perminent marker.. it doesent last forever. I dont know if thats in your budget either. Maybe just keep shaving and save money to get the Electrolysis. Hope I could help.



Safe hair removal creams/gels. All gays and Trans-gender may answer?

try waxing. You can get wax kits at just about any beauty supply. Painful, yeah. But they say you get used to it.



Safe hair removal creams/gels. All gays and Trans-gender may answer?

For Below the belt areas its not safe to use any thing DO NOT USE NAIR ON YOUR PENIS OR A**!!!!! but for chest use nair for men, I do and it doesnt burn, and its like 3.50 a bottle



Safe hair removal creams/gels. All gays and Trans-gender may answer?

You can ask your bf to shave it for you.



Safe hair removal creams/gels. All gays and Trans-gender may answer?

Talk to your bf and if he doesn't know, explain to him your medical condition. I'm sure he'll understand your situation.



Waxing and Nair seem like your best options.



Safe hair removal creams/gels. All gays and Trans-gender may answer?

nair above the waisete idn about down there



Safe hair removal creams/gels. All gays and Trans-gender may answer?

black magic gold shaving powder is really good and is safe for use wherever. it only costs about $3 and can be found in most drugstores and many major supermarkets. It is usually placed with hair products for african american men as it was designed for use by them specifically back in the 50's to counteract psuedofallicitus barbe. If you can't find it in a store it is available online in bulk usually (a 6 pack I believe and usually costs about $20 including the shipping.



Safe hair removal creams/gels. All gays and Trans-gender may answer?

Veet is good for the legs and chest hair and under arms but it doesn't play well in the crotch.



Safe hair removal creams/gels. All gays and Trans-gender may answer?

A word of CAUTION... Whatever chemical you choose to use, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY AND DON'T LEAVE ON FOR MORE THAN THE RECOMMENDED MAXIMUM APPLICATION TIME. DO NOT LEAVE ANY RESIDUE ON YOUR SKIN. ANY AMOUNT OF A DEPILATORY LEFT ON YOUR SKIN WILL CONTINUE IT'S CHEMICAL REACTION. THESE PRODUCTS CAN CAUSE RASHES AND BURNS SO BE VERY ATTENTIVE TO HOW YOUR SKIN FEELS. IF IT TELLS YOU IT HURTS YOU'VE HAD IT ON WAY TOO LONG AND YOU'LL WILL HAVE PAIN-FULL BURNS AS A RESULT.

No comments:

Post a Comment