Sunday, July 26, 2009

What are some good Products for curly hair on a guy?

Shampoos, Gels, Conditoners, ETC.



My hair looks like my Yahoo av.



I want to maintain my curls, so what should i use?



What are some good Products for curly hair on a guy?

I have very curly hair, I grew it for one year and cut it about half its lenght. I use a product called Sleek, shampoo, conditioner, and styling cream. It relaxes the hair when you use it and the more you use it the better it works. By relaxing, i mean it cuts out a lot of frizz, but not all. Get a leave in conditioner too. By maintaing the mositure of your hair that will maintain the curl. If you can't get the sleek stuff, it can be a bit pricy, then at least get a leave-in conditioner and a styling cream for curly hair, just go to a salon and ask for some help.



What are some good Products for curly hair on a guy?

everyones hair is different so just try stuff. have you tried mousse? -- got2be makes a good one that holds well too.



oh and don't comb or brush it -- just kind of push it around with your fingers. as long as its not knotting on the ends you will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment