Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pin straight hair is a problem.?

I have Asian Pin Straight Hair. And i try to like curl it with a curling iron but it it only looks good for the first 10 seconds and then it goes straight again. Wet or dry. I wanna scrunch my hair. And i try scrunching my hair before, i ended up using a whole bottle of mouse and gel and my hair just ended up being super sticky and wet. So any ideas i could use or a product that would work for me? Please and thank u!



Pin straight hair is a problem.?

I have the exact same situation as you.



At first I was frustrated with my straight hair, but believe me, feel lucky to have straight hair, I had curly hair for a day and it was impossible to brush and straight is just easy to maintain.



But I've curled my hair and it just went out in like 10 seconds as well. Make sure that you use a curler with good heat, I have a Mary Kate and Ashley one, it was maybe 20 dollars and it works really well, a lot of people voted my hair as the best and thought I got it professionally done. Just curl the hair and then use hairspray on it, make sure it's a good hairspray.



have fun with it!



also if you're using a curler make sure you hold it in place for 10 seconds or more because I held it for 5 seconds first and it didn't work and came out then I had a little more patience the second time and held it for like 20 seconds at times and it turned out wonderfully with hairspray. :)



Pin straight hair is a problem.?

Go get it permed or curled professionally! If you don閳ユ獩 want to do that, you can use curlers. I閳ユ獡 not Asian, but I have pin straight hair that used to be hard to curl...until I figured out that a curling iron would never curl it! I decided to try sponge curlers. Here閳ユ獨 what I did:



1. Soak your hair.



2. Bring out a good strand that you閳ユ獧e going to curl and sop it with gel. Brush gently to make the gel smooth out evenly in the strand.



3. Roll up the curler and snap it into place.



4. Do the rest of your hair.



5. Wait a day and even sleep on your curlers. Just make sure your hair is PERFECTLY dry before taking out the curlers.



Enjoy your curled hair! Get a feel for the different styles of curls (tight curls, loose curls) with experience. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment