Thursday, July 23, 2009

Anyone know how to style curly hair good?

well i have really curly hair



and i always have to put moose in my hair



but im tired of it b/c it always makes my hair look wet



I wanna be able to dry it in the mornings but it always frizzes up



anyone know anything i could do to help my hair other than moose or gel?



Anyone know how to style curly hair good?

You could try straightening it with a flat iron. Mine always feels soft when I do Use a ceramic iron like a "chi".



Anyone know how to style curly hair good?

hey! i have curly hair too! i am 13 and when i was younger i done that i got tired of it too! now i use just hair spray dont use alot because then it will look wet but use a little to keep the frizz down and your hair will look good! hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment