Sunday, July 26, 2009

HAIR QUESTION (PICS INCLUDED) Thanks =D?

http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc190...



Okay, this is an album, the pictures of me are entitled 'Me.' and the ones of the hairstyles I want are entitled 'Hair.'



I would like the type of hairstyle that is short at the back but long at the front. But I was wondering if it would suit me?



I've heard that oval face shapes can pull off any haircut and I've been told by many that I have an oval face shape. Would it look okay?



Please don't be mean or anything! =D



Also, I'd like to say:



- I am NOT trying to fit in



- I am NOT trying to copy others. (No-one where I live dresses the way I do, they thinks it's stupid).



- I am NOT trying to be like others, I'm trying to be different.



- I know a lot of people hate these hairstyles, but I like them =)



- I know that it takes a lot of styling and gelling etc. But I've been putting hairspray and gel in my hair for ages and I love to =D



Okay, thanks, I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just trying to get my point across =)



HAIR QUESTION (PICS INCLUDED) Thanks =D?

I love that hair cut.



I would try it. If you don't like it, it will grow out anyways.



Word of advise though-



I used to be a MAJOR tom boy. I wore huge clothes and had long hair. Then I completed the look with a short tomboy haircut. It was kind of the biggest mistake, and best thing ever. Suddenly everyone called me a guy (which gave me a permanent complex problem with looking masculine) and I even got renamed, "ryan". I was pretty much forced to dress girlier until my hair grew long enough to look girly again, and by then my self esteem was shot.



You kind of remind me of a young version of myself. That haircut is really good, but I would suggest girlier clothes. =) People can be cruel, and it would be terrible if other kids decided to make you think you aren't as pretty as you are.



HAIR QUESTION (PICS INCLUDED) Thanks =D?

iu tink the very last one will suite you.



and try wearing some eyeliner on you. DONT GO OVER FLOW LIKE THOSE GIRLS IN THE PIC



but just SLIGHTTTT, unnoticable, b/c you look too pale.



HAIR QUESTION (PICS INCLUDED) Thanks =D?

I like it. :)



I think that you should go for the last on....



Have funn!



HAIR QUESTION (PICS INCLUDED) Thanks =D?

awww cute hair! I love the girl's hair and make-up with the yellow shirt! ahem...I don't think it would look bad on you. But you look too inocent to have hair like that. Plus it's a HUGE change! And if it turns out wrong you don't have much hair left to fix it with. But it's you choice. I would seriously think about it first though. Also, that type of hair has to be styled every day. So be prepared for the commitment.



HAIR QUESTION (PICS INCLUDED) Thanks =D?

yeah, i think that would be really cute!



i love scene hairstyles! i have long scene hair, it's pretty fun to style :P yeah, it does take a while to get it to look perfect but when it's done it's super funky and cool! "P



go for it!:)



HAIR QUESTION (PICS INCLUDED) Thanks =D?

i like the first one for you!!!



HAIR QUESTION (PICS INCLUDED) Thanks =D?

i think it would suit you



the third last pic (yellow shirt) is hot as



goodluck

No comments:

Post a Comment