Thursday, July 23, 2009

What products to use in my Mixed hair?

I am half Puerto Rican and half Black. I would say that the texture of my hair is long and soft like a Spanish person's but dry and brittle and frizzy like a black person's hair. My roots are pretty straight just a little frizzy but the middle of my hair has loose waves and the bottom of my hair curls a little bit. When I wash my hair I get nice tight waves but when it dries my hair it gets really poofy and less wavy.



I usually straighten my hair with a Maxius hair glider straightener and some hair grease and baby oil gel as i haven't found a good product that will keep my hair wavy and not poofy. But I am starting to exercise now and I sweat out my straight style. So I want to wear it wavy.



I was looking into the Mixed chicks product line but I'm not convinced it'll work for me as I used Biosilk and was not impressed. Usually I use either Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine or Pantene Pro v Relaxed and natural pro v relaxed and natural line. Is there a better line out there for me?



What products to use in my Mixed hair?

My sister-in-law is mixed she uses Scurl products.



What products to use in my Mixed hair?

blendedbeauty.com Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment